Not satisfied at work? Bored with your career? Want to become part of a rapidly growing fitness movement with limitless job opportunities?
Starting next month, Work Train Fight is launching it’s first boxing trainer development program, Box.Coach.Cash.
In a two month period, you will learn all the skills needed to become a successful boxing trainer. No experience is required to join the program. Learn to punch and move (then teach) like a pro.
Already know how to box? Now learn how to teach boxing: effective cues, anatomy, common mistakes to look for and how to correct them. Learn to teach dynamic lessons in both one-on-one and group settings.
BCC will teach you to train clients of all levels- from a true beginner to a seasoned pro. You will learn how to teach shadowboxing and how to look sexy holding mitts. Learn a wide variety of boxing drills, all the way up to sparring, and much much more.
Box.Coach.Cash. will include:
- Group lessons twice a week (a 2-hour class, one weekday and one weekend time to choose from–or take both!)
- Partner training once a week with CEO Alberto Ortiz
- 2 months of WTF Membership, which includes unlimited classes and gym access, 1 semi-private and 1 partner training session
- Unlimited access to online study-guides
- Weekly online quizzes and final exam
- WTF boxing gloves, wraps and pads
In addition to what you learn in the classroom, you’ll have access to online materials, including videos, to help you study. Weekly quizzes ensure your progress through the 8-week program. In-person performance and online final exams will need to be passed in order to complete the program.
After 8 short weeks, you will be ready to get a job teaching boxing at any gym, at boutique boxing studios, or working with private clients. Boxing is the fastest growing fitness trend, and the time to capitalize is NOW.
Box.Coach.Cash. Come get it at WTF.
Contact email@example.com for more information.